Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Paper: Cute Cards

Do you know someone who could use a cute card?  Is there someone if your life that could use a smile sent to them?  Well... Do you own this stamp set?  Love Ya Silly

Love Ya Silly, Seasonal Expressions 1

....cause ya should!   I love this little stamp set.  It's a fav!  

These little cards were some of the quickest cards I've put together!  A cute stamp here, a little embellishment there, Stuck on You Puffies,  and I used my Score Board to created the embossed boarder.

This card was inspired by artwork in Seasonal Expressions, page 13.


And if you follow me on Facebook you already saw these little tags my boys and I put together for their Valentine's treats.  We used Love Ya Silly, Doodled Designs, Stuck on You Puffies and Art Philosophy to cut out the perfect tags for treats!


Both of these stamp sets were released in Seasonal Expressions 1 and are available on my online shopping site.  

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment