Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sea Glass, Thin Cuts, Shimmer Brush, Oh My!

Hey!!!! Sorry for my absence. I've been crafting and posting on social media and my blog took a back seat this summer.  Ready for some new inspiration??

If you haven't gotten your hands on our new Annual Inspirations Idea Book you must do so ASAP!! You can contact me for a copy, throw a copy in your next online shopping cart or just check it out in at my online shop.  EYE CANDY!! Aside from the amazing product remember it is an IDEA BOOK!

Here to show you just what I mean is my first artwork post of the fall (Yes, it's here loving the cool breeze!).

This artwork is showcased on page 1 of the 2016-2017 Idea Book:



And, here is how I made it my own.  By doing so I also showcased SEVEN new amazing products!!

Layout featuring: Sea Glass CTMH Color of the Year, Sea Glass Glitter Paper,  Hello & Thank You
Thin Cuts, Happy Thoughts Embossing Folder, Glitter Brush, Stamp Sets: Capture This and
This & That

Can you pick out the new products?
1.  Color of the Year: Sea Glass
     I think you are going to find that this gorgeous color complements artwork of all seasons



2. Glitter Paper  (Sea Glass Glitter Paper)
    The new glitter paper packs come with 3 - 12x12 sheets and all 3 sheets are the same color!



3. Thin Cuts: Hello & Thanks
    My dream came true in Disney World this year at Convention! I was so hoping to get new thin cuts, but not just any thin cuts... words!  We got 'em!!! Whooo!! Hooooo!!



4.  Embossing Folder: Happy Thoughts
    Adorbs!



5.  Glitter Brush
    My favorite new tool.  Adds such a great element!  You can make any thing shimmer. So easy! You brush it on, applying as many coats (shimmer) as you want.  So amazing! (Or magic?)  So affordable!



6. Stamp Set: Capture This
   This stamp set is a great everyday stamp set to help make your scrapbook journalling and date keeping quick and easy with a trendy and cute font.



7. Stamp Set: This & That
   'This' stamp set 'makes me happy'! Look at all the phrases you can use, so many possibilities.



The Close to My Heart Idea Books are so great!  They are chalk full of inspiration.  And, you won't believe what happens tomorrow morning... The Holiday Expressions Idea Book releases! Halloween, Fall, Christmas... Oh My!!
Contact me today to get on my calendar to host your own crafty workshop to earn your favorite scrapbooking, stamping and paper crafting supplies FREE or Half-Off!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment