Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Paper: Nevermore Layout with Flip Flaps

Where will you put all those cute pictures you take on Halloween?

I think I'll put mine here...


Guess what? I certainly WILL take more than 3 pictures ...and this layout will still work because of flip flaps!! There are 10 photo mats on this layout and I'm confident I could squeeze a few more flip flaps on if needed! :)

Here's the layout with the flip flaps 'opened' up.


I found inspiration for this page from Dana Kessler on Pinterest and made it my own. I also gained a lot of flip flap inspiration from many consultants at Convention this summer.  To create this layout I used Nevermore paper pack, Nevermore complements, Artbooking Cricut cartridge and Flip Flaps.  The complements in the new Annual Inspirations are a home run - seriously cute!



Remember, when you purchase your Nevermore paper this month I you will receive instructions to make this "Spooky Fun " layout and receive a cute Halloween card to add to your stash! 



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment