Friday, April 1, 2016

Exciting April Promotions!

Welcome!!!  I'm so glad you stopped by today and because I'm soooooooo excited to share the New Consultant Special for April with you today!!! Do you remember Close to My Heart's mission?  (Refresh yourself here.)  Ah-mazing, right?!  I love it!  I love the heart in this company and I truly believe in the mission of Close to My Heart - this is exactly why I'm so excited to share this opportunity with you.  I believe you're gonna love it! :)



Ready?  Drum roll please.... Introducing the brand new New Consultant Kit and the "Baby, You're Worth It" April special.  The kit is just $75!  There's SO MUCH MORE so keep reading!

  • Your kit will be filled with basic business supplies that includes a Medium Organizer!  
  • Your kit comes with $50 Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies. You get to make your kit whatever you'd like it to be!  
  • The opportunity to earn Straight to the Top rewards.
In April, if you sell $350 in your first 30 days, you will receive: 
  • FREE Cricut Collection of your choice OR an additional $100 in Select Product Credit!
  • THREE exclusive stamp sets that can only be earned by reaching these sales in your first 30 days as part of the Straight to the Top rewards. ($54 value)
  • A party total of $350 also earns you another $60 in Select Product Credit plus one item 50% off!!  (Not to mention 22% commission = $77)  I will walk you through the process step-by-step.
Let me tell you a little bit more... 
  • During April, Consultants are in the Consultant Preview Period for Seasonal Expressions 2 and the May National Scrapbooking Month special.  This means you will get to order BRAND NEW product, only available to consultants, in any order your place effective immediately! 
  • You are in charge and can make signing up whatever you want.  
  • Sign up for this hot deal and see where it takes you.
  • Sign up as a hobbyist for yourself or a group of friends.  Quarterly minimums are just $300.
  • Interested in making income doing something you love?  You can do that too!  Let me show you how!
  • Your instant commission is 22% and you earn Select Product Credit monthly according to your sales
* Select Product Credit is essentially money that you get to spend (kind of like a gift card) on papers, complements, workshop kits, stamps, stamp blocks, inks, re-inkers, ShinHan markers, Picture My Life cards and more!

Seriously, if I could, I would sign up again!! I'm so excited about this deal!! :)  I have been part of the Close to My Heart family for 2 years this month and have LOVED every minute!  I am head-over-heels with the product, the people I have met are some of the nicest around and oh my goodness, so creative and talented!  I love this crafty gig and would love to have you join me!!

You can get started today at my online site! 

Wahoo!!! Once you submit your application you and I will both get an email.  You can be sure I'm ready with a big, warm welcome!! :)

These 3 exclusive stamp sets can be yours when you place your initial order of $350 in your first 30 days.

Stamp of the Month: Life in Pictures


This great stamp set, Life in Pictures, can be yours this month for just $5, with a qualifying purchase of $50.  All the fun camera images and sentiments in this stamp set make it one you'll use over and over again to help capture the moments in life you treasure most.



Upcoming Workshops! Tuesday, April 12th, 6pm-8pm: Creative Card Buffet at my house.  Come make as many cards as you can in 2 hours!  This workshop is $12.  Please RSVP by Wednesday, April 6th

May: National Scrapbooking Month Online Event Join me for an online event that I will host for National Scrapbooking Month, all month long!  Watch my blog and Facebook page for more information!

Saturday, May 7th, 9am - 11pm: National Scapbooking Day Crop!! Come join me at my house to get scrappy and craft the day away!! More information will be sent out and will appear on my Facebook page, be on the lookout! :)

Tuesday, May 17th, 6pm - 9pm:  Scrapbooking Layout Workshop.  

I hope April Fools Day brings you a few giggles!! 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment