Sunday, October 30, 2016

Jeepers Creepers! Sunday Paper Delivery...

So... not to say I haven't been playing with paper and enjoying spending some weekend time or Sundays with my favorite paper, but... I may have been heading in this direction and that and not delivering.

Here we are, friends, Sunday morning and time to enjoy your favorite paper with your cup of coffee and pjs! Today I bring you a birthday card created using Jeepers Creepers.

Card created using Jeepers Creepers and Flower Market. 

I used the Jeepers Creepers washi tape to embellish the front of the card as well as my mini stapler and my favorite new tool... the shimmer brush!  It's hard to tell in the pictures but up close and personal many of the monsters have a little sparkle to them.  Monsters are less scary with glitter, right?!

I used one of the stamp sets that comes with the new CTMH Flower Market Cricut Cartridge to stamp my sentiments on the outside and inside of my card.  The monster that I stamped on the inside comes from a retired stamp set, Love Ya Silly.  There is a current monster stamp set, Monstrous Halloween, that would do the same trick; Monstrous Halloween also comes in a thin-cut bundle if you're interested in that!  Finally,  I used my Marigold ShinHan marker to color in the white polka dots of the monster to complement the tangerine paper on the outside. 

Jeepers Creepers doesn't have to just be Halloween paper.  There are definite themes of the CTMH paper packs, but taking a look from a different angle can give you a whole new purpose for the papers you love!

A closer look at the supplies used for this layout:
Jeepers Creepers Paper

 Flower Market Cricut Collection
Monstrous Halloween Stamp Set


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a blessed Sunday. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment