Saturday, May 17, 2014

Friday Night Fun!

Last Friday night was a great time! It was make and take night at the house.  Seven of my scrapping' peeps came! Thanks to everyone who came! :)

I had a ton of fun making the pages and getting organized for everyone!

Here are the three 2-page layouts we made:
CTMH Supplies: Lollydoodle Paper Pack, Slate and Smoothie Cardstock, Smoothie Striped Washi Tape,
Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape, Slate Striped Twist Ties, Aqua Dots.
CTMH Supplies: Skylark Workshop on the Go and Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape 
CTMH Supplies: Skylark Workshop on the Go, True To Life Stamps, Desert Sand Ink

So... I'm not quite sure what happened to the color of the sweet leaf paper in the second layout.  It really does match in real life and isn't glow-in-the-dark! The third layout the paper in the center looks more yellow uploaded than normal also. I'm going to have to work on my uploading skills because the original pictures look fine! :)

Finally, I wanted to make a little gift for everyone and I decided on making them a card.  The more I thought about it I thought it would be neat if it was actually a card they could use, but I also wanted to write them a note... I made that all work with post-its! I don't have a picture, but I made a cute little two-for-one!  I found white post-it's and was able to turn my thank you card to them into a reusable card easily by writing a message on the post-it and putting it in the inside.  They can take the post-it out and now they have a card they can add to their stash!  Slick, right?!

** Mark your calendar for the next event I'm hosting on Tuesday, June 10th.  We'll be making cards! This workshop will be $10.  Please RSVP by June 2nd! I hope you can make it!!

Check back again soon I'm working on a June date for another scrapbook layout make-and-take.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment