Thursday, May 1, 2014

Who loves cute paper?

I do! I do!

Close to My Heart's May promo is all about paper, cute paper!  Whoot Whoot!  


I know you want to get your hands on this paper pack! :)  This paper pack is yours for $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50.  I'll be placing an order around May 15th after the workshop so you have time to get your list together and send it my way.  What's that you say? You want it sooner? Okie dokie!  You can shop online all day every day at my online shopping site, http://ellielundstrom.ctmh.com. Join the online party and shop 'til you drop!  (If you order online, your order will ship to you as soon as you complete it even though the party doesn't officially end until the middle of the month.) 

You can also purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5 with your qualifying purchase of $50.  Take a peek... 
May Stamp of the Month: You've Got A Friend 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment