Sunday, June 1, 2014

First Home Gathering!

Who wants to host a home gathering? Perhaps I should ask, "Who wants free CTMH product?" 

I held my first home gathering last Wednesday.  I loved preparing for this!  I even made myself a Base & Bling necklace the night before in a flash!  I hadn't had the opportunity to make a necklace yet but I had all my gathering supplies packed and loaded up and was picking out my clothes for the next day and I knew I should just run down and give it a try.  I found the perfect background to match my shirt and the necklace came together quickly, seriously like 5 minutes! If you didn't catch it on my Facebook feed or Instagram (@inspirecreatecultivate) here she is!
CTMH Supplies: Base & Bling
This necklace was just the bling I needed to set my crafting excitement into overdrive! Geeked. Out.

Jill was a great host!  (She always is!!)  It was fun to hang out with her family and friends, make a cute card and share Close to my Heart product with everyone!

Here's a snapshot of the card everyone made:
CTMH Supplies: Skylark Paper, Believe in Yourself Stamps,
Exclusive Inks: Lagoon and Desert Sand.

We used sponge daubers to ink the edges! Have you used daubers? I hadn't until I was introduced to Close to my Heart.  They are so slick.  You place them on your finger, ink the top (dabbing it on an ink pad) and then quickly and easily apply to your project.  They are reusable (I keep one dauber for each color).  They were a hit and I think everyone grabbed a pack!
Sponge Daubers

Hostess Rewards work like this... you get FREE stuff!

Just for hosting a gathering you get:
- FREE Idea Book & Catalog
- FREE Goodie Bag
- FREE make-and-take for you & your guests
- TWO stamps on your "Constantly Crafting" card with me
- Booking Bonus: If someone at your party books and hosts a gathering you can pick out a FREE stamp set of your choice from the current Idea Book. 
- You can earn FREE products based on sales (page 4 of the current Idea Book)!

There's more! I've got a deal for your friends and family members that come to your gathering too!  If they bring along a friend or someone new and they that new person makes a purchase your guest will receive a 10% off coupon...that's a deal you can both benefit from!

So, I'm serious when I ask, "Who wants to host a Home Gathering?"  As a host you can receive a lot of FREE product! Jill did!!! You can too! :) Email me at ellielundstrom@gmail.com to get your party date on the calendar!

Happy Crafting!

PS: There is a lot of interest in Base & Bling necklaces! I love it! I ordered a bunch of pieces and am planning to set up a "Base & Bling Buffet".  Because they can be made relatively quickly I'm hoping to have an "add on" piece to card making or a make-and-take event depending on when my supplies arrive.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment