Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Paper: Toolin' Around

"Does everybody know what time it is?  TOOL TIME!"  Name that TV Show...  :)

Who doesn't love a good boarder punch?  They can add just the right finishing touch to any number of projects.  One of my favorite paper crafting tools I've been using lately is my Triangle Boarder Punch from Close to My Heart.


I have several different boarder punches but truth be told this is my first CTMH boarder punch.  I have used this boarder punch on my own a bit in the last month and have also had several different crafters use it at two different workshops.  Hands down it got rave reviews. 

Three things I really love about this boarder punch:
  • This boarder punch has little grippies on the bottom making it non-slip.  
  • Some punches require you to have muscles bigger than Superman to use and fingers smaller than a fairy to dig out the paper that gets stuck on in the inside.  This, my friends, is not the case with this punch! Yay!
  • I saved the BEST for last! Check out the bottom of this gem!  It has a storage container for all the little, itty bitty scrap pieces!  I LOVE this!  Clean up has never been easier.  The pieces are tucked away until I open it up to either use the little triangles on a project or discard them.  Either way they are not all over the place!
Bottom of what all CTMH Boarder Punches looks like.
A nice little storage compartment that collects scraps and opens easily!

Here's how I've been playing with paper and  new boarder punch.

I used the triangle boarder punch to create a boarder with
glitter paper peeking through on the bottom of this card. 
The triangle boarder punch was used to create a frame on this card.
CTMH has three boarder punches: triangle, chevron and scallop.  Next on my list: chevron.  You can find these and other fun tools and gadgets on my online site

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment