Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Paper: Scrapbook Layout

Did you blink twice when you saw "Sunday Paper"? hahaha!  This fall was full of birthday celebrations, holiday happenings and TONS of great family time.  So, I thought it's about time I put up another post about the paper we papercrafters love the most!! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Happy National Papercrafting Month!! Today I'm here quickly to share a layout that I made with the Year>>Noted paper pack that CTMH is offering to you this month for $5 with a qualifying order.  The paper pack, stickers and stamp set come to you with documenting a year in mind but as with almost everything else you can use it as you wish and for so many different things!!

Year>>Noted Paper Pack & Stamp Set, Lagoon Ink in a Spray Pen

This heart was fun to make with scraps I had left after creating the base of the layout.  I used 3/4" squares, cut them in half diagonally and put them together to create a heart.  I modeled the heart after a digitally pictured heart I saw on the front of a store ad.  There's inspiration everywhere!!

The Year>>Noted stamp set has a "highlights" phrase.  That was easy enough to mask so that I just ended up with "highlight" to fit the title I wanted to create on this layout.

Check out Close to My Heart's blog, Make It From You Heart, for more Year>>Noted inspiration!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment