Who's ready for some Close to My Heart details??
Stamp of the Month: A Happy Hello
Beautiful stamps at a great discount! February brings us a stamp set full of possibilities. I've already seen artwork this month with the stamp that is so much more than flowers and floral designs - permission to think outside of the box and get creative!
A Happy Hello is available only this month and for just $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in CTMH products.
Album Allure Promotion: Buy One, Get One Half Off!
During the month of February, when you purchase one of CTMH’s alluring coated canvas albums you will be eligible to receive a second album of your choice at half price. That is a savings of over $17 USD!
These albums are available in and a gorgeous variety of colors and patterns in both post-bound and D-ring styles—perfect to pair with traditional, Studio J®, or pocket scrapbook layouts.
This offer is only available while supplies last, so make certain to get your order in early to ensure you can choose the styles and colors you love. They’re going fast and are built to last; so don’t delay—place your order today!
|D-Ring and Post-bound Albums available in Lagoon Chevron, Black & Ruby Floral|
Jeanette’s Creative Challenge!
Have you had a chance to check out Jeannette Lynton's Creative Challenges?? Each week the Creative Challenges are posted on CTMHs Facebook and Instagram pages. If you follow my Facebook page you've maybe noticed I also share the weekly Creative Challenge there. If you're out of the loop here's the skinny as posted on Close to My Heart's blog, Make It From Your Heart:
Here’s how it’s going to go:
- Tune in to our Facebook and Instagram pages each Monday to learn what Jeanette’s Creative Challenge will be. Follow Close To My Heart on Facebook and Instagram so you can get the details pronto! When I announce the challenge, you’ll see a sample project as your inspiration and it will then be up to you to create and share your own creations.
- You have until the following
FridaySunday (this has been recently changed) to post a photo of your own interpretation of the challenge to either our Facebook page or your own Instagram feed. Be sure to use the hashtag #jrlcreativechallenge when you post. You can search this hashtag at any time to see what others have posted!
- What’s in it for you? This series is designed to inspire creative time and provide a place for unity and idea sharing each week. The challenge will give you a reason to get into your supplies on a regular basis for the sole purpose of having fun through crafting!
- Oh, and did I mention there will be prizes? We’ll choose one random
winner each week to receive a prize for participating. I’ll announce the
previous week’s winners every Monday on Facebook and Instagram, just
before the new challenge announcement.
- Spread the word about this opportunity to anyone and everyone you know who loves creating, winning prizes, and a good challenge! The more people that get involved, the more fun it will be.
Creative Challenges so far:
1. Put your New Year's Resolution to paper.
2. Create a card that reflects your weather.
3. What is the most clever thing you have created using the designer creations line?
4. THIS WEEK!! Journal on this topic: What is the reason you were given your name? Include your journalling on a page with a self-portrait.
When I get a chance to get crafty I'd love to add a scrapbook page into each of our boys' albums reflecting on their middle names. Each of our boys' were given a middle name from another person in our family that we love and admire. A reflection and picture would be a pretty cool addition to their albums! There's always room for one more page, right?!
I have a couple challenges flagged that I for sure would like to do when I get a chance to get crafty and am looking forward to weekly inspiration and eye candy! Be sure to tune into my Facebook page each week and I'll keep you posted on the weekly challenge. Don't be afraid to snap a pic and share via Instagram or Facebook CTMH dishes out some pretty neat prizes. I'm rootin' for ya!! :)