Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Paper: Blossom Card

Bright, cheerful fun summer colors! That's how awesome Blossom is! {You know I had to! :)}

This card was created using Blossom paper pack and Artfully Sent Just To Say... Stamp Set.  I embossed the white cardstock on the bottom of this card with my Quatrefoil Embossing Folder.  The tab and flowers were cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

These flowers are seriously easier to make than they look.  You know this if you made them at my last card workshop!  You need a quilling tool (or a sharpened pencil will do), some Liquid Glass (aka Liquid GOLD as we like to call it around here because it's that's amazing!) and a bone folder.  You simply roll the flowers using a quilling tool and glue them together with your Liquid Gold.  When they are dry which takes seconds I use my bone folder to feather bend the petals how I like.  Use a dab more of that Liquid Gold to adhere them to your project... guarantee they won't fly away in the wind!  I jazzed up the center of the flowers with my Stickles.



My absolute favorite part of this paper pack one of the zip strips!  The colorful diagonal strip in the card is a zip strip that is part of one of the pattern pieces in this paper pack.

Have you had a chance to get your hands on the Blossom paper pack yet?  I love the color palette this paper pack offers.



Blossom is the paper pack of the month on the larger CTMH team I'm part and so you'll find some awesome Blossom inspiration here this month as well in my workshops!

If you're ready to play with this gorgeous paper pack hop on over to my Online Site today. Don't forget to check out the compliments, assortment and  WOTG while you're there.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment