Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Paper: Blossom Layout

What a beautiful summer we've been having so far! I love the sunshine and warm days! 

It's the last Sunday of June and I have one more Blossom layout to share with you today.  This layout features a different look to the paper pack.  I found inspiration to begin this layout from a layout on Pinterest.  I scraplifted the circle clusters and then used similar colors to create the rest of my layout.  

I like that just by using a few different colors a layout from the same paper pack can have a look of its own.  This layout was created using kraft paper as the background, just one of the pattern pieces from the paper pack along with its zip strip and finished off with coordinating sunset and lagoon papers.  I was also able to use pieces that I still had remaining from my Blossom Compliments.  

Tiny tip: I used itty-bitty paper strips on many of my layouts this week.  SO easy and they add so much to the layout. By itty-bitty I mean they were all 1/8 inch.  Itty-bitty but depending on where they are place make a huge statement. 

Layout Featuring CTMH Blossom Papers and Compliments

Hurry and scoop up your own Blossom paper pack and coordinating embellishments while they are still available!  You can place your order on my Online Site or with me directly. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment