Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year! Layout

Happy New Year's Eve!!

I am here to share a layout with you today that you could create and put your favorite pictures from your New Year's Eve celebrations as you count down to 2016.  It could also be used to highlight your favorites from this last year.  It could be a place for your family's new year resolutions or goals.  It would look great displayed in your home in a Designed Decor frame or placed at the beginning of your 2016 Family Album.  The possibilities are endless!! :)




As I played with the paper pack of the month this month, La Vie En Rose, I quickly loved all the the black and white patterns!! Each of these pattern pieces are from the La Vie En Rose paper pack.  The 6th pattern that belongs to the paper pack is a colorful rose pattern.

"Pop, Fizz, Clink" is a cricut cut from the new Artistry CTMH Cricut Collection.  The other embellishments on this layout include: Bodacious Banners stamping, In Review stamping, Watercolor, Gold glitter paper, Gold Fundamental Assortments, Pomegranate Fundamental Assortments, Gold foil tape and Itty Bitty Sparkles.

Do you have any crafting goals for the new year?  One of mine is to keep my Designed Decor frame full all year.  Ideally, I'd love to add a new layout or piece of art each month!  Not only will this layout be out for my family and I to enjoy but it will be a layout that I can quickly and easily add to our family scrapbook. Who wants to join me??  I know YOU do so keep on reading to see how I'm going to help make getting started easy for you!! :)

I'll keep you posted with upcoming workshops and classes!

Stop back this week for new product reveals and January steals and deals!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment