Tuesday, December 29, 2015

La Vie En Rose Shaker Card

I have loved crafting away with La Vie En Rose papers!  All of the black and white patterns make creating a layout for almost anything possible and fun.  Adding a color or group of colors of any kind can transform this paper from elegant to playful and fun.

Shaker Card featuring La Vie En Rose papers and Finding the Words stamps.

I created this shaker card using La Vie En Rose paper, Cricut Artbooking and Finding the Words stamp set.  I created the shaker part of the card with a frame cute from my Artbooking cartridge and used a 4x6 Flip Flap to create the window.  I filled the frame with sequins and glitter and used foam tape to seal the edges, containing all the fun stuff! :) I embellished with Poppy stamped images and Poppy Thick Twine.

Shaker Card featuring La Vie En Rose papers and Finding the Words stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Everything!

1 comment: