Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Playing with Paper

When it's cold outside during the summer you can get some good projects done without getting super sweaty and when it's raining outside you can play inside guilt-free!  So, I did.  I pulled out my Timberline paper pack, wood coordinating assortment and compliments and created a couple fun layouts!

Timberline Paper Pack, Compliments & Assortments, Triangle Studs,
Catch You Later Stamp, Cricut: Artbooking

Timberline Paper Pack & Compliments, Triangle Studs

The Timberline Paper line is retiring July 31st so be sure to grab it while you can! You can place on order with me on my online shopping site or give me a call! 

I've been crafting away so tune in next Tuesday again for more!  

Also, remember there is a layout workshop tonight so I'll get those posted soon after!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment