Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Paper: Cute Cards!

Good morning!! Welcome back to a Sunday Paper you can count on to be full of fun and inspiration!! :)  

I hope you've all had a great start to your September!  Fall weather seems to be creeping in and now that the school year is in full swing I'm okay with that.  Fall is a fun and busy time of the year with many birthday celebrations, family trips to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch, beautiful colors to enjoy, sweatshirt weather, football games and so much more.  I'm ready!

Have you checked out September's promotions? If not, don't miss them! Check 'em out here.  I'll give you some time to catch up... ... ... ... ...

Have you been playing with paper lately?? I have! I have! :)  I grabbed some paper, CTMH's National Stamping Month promotion stamp set, #30yearsofhappy, some ink and snuck a little play time in this week!
CTMH: #30yearsofhappy Stamp Set, Polka Dot Washi Tape,
Colonial White & Lagoon Paper, Inks: Lagoon, Glacier & Hollyhock
Other: Wooden Frame, Happy Couple Stamp
CTMH: #30yearsofhappy Stamp Set, Kraft & Chocolate Paper,
Inks: Glacier, Lagoon & Desert Sand
American Crafts: Fiber
CTMH: #30yearsofhappy Stamp Set, Aqua Dots, Kraft & Colonial White Paper,
Ink: Desert Sand
This card was inspired by CTMH's artwork.
CTMH: #30yearsofhappy Stamp Set, Kraft Paper, Inks: Lagoon & Chocolate
CTMH: #30yearsofhappy Stamp Set, Teal Shimmer Trim, Triangle Durables,
Colonial White & Lagoon Paper, Inks: Glacier & Lagoon

So what do you think?? Did you catch all those cute lil' stamps? Let's hear it for #30yearsofhappy!!  There are 30 little gems in this set.

Getting your own #30yearsofhappy stamp set FREE is super easy!  During the month of September purchase $30 in current-retailed priced stamps and this #30yearsofhappy stamp set is yours FREE!  That's CTMH's National Stamping Month Celebration did you read how you can celebrate Ellie-style with my piggyback promotion?  It has something to do with getting a FREE Exclusive Ink Pad...  I'm telling you all the September promotions are right here! :)


Remember to follow Close to My Heart's Facebook page or Instagram this month to see their daily projects using the National Stamping Month stamp set! There's some cute stuff and clever ideas! 

Hey, check those cards out again... Did you notice most of the cards were from the same color palette?  A color challenge was posted by one of our CTMH Directors so I gave it a try!  Since I was going to be stamping in the livingroom during a movie it was actually easier to grab only the given colors I had that coordinated with the challenge, one stamp set and a couple blocks.  The color parameters forced me to use only what I had.  (Well, okay for the first card I just had to add a lil' something more...Hollyhock was begging to be used. hehehe)  Kind of neat idea, huh?  Here's the color challenge, use the colors as a starting point, see what you have and give it a try.  I'd love to see what you can come up with this week using these colors!   You could post a picture on my Facebook page or send me a message - for real... do it!! :)


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment