Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Paper: Home Decor

BOO!

This week is the beginning of October already!  That means Halloween is just around the corner and it's time to break out the holiday decor!

How about creating a little something new this year?  I did! :)

Craft Letters (JoAnn Fabric's), Beetle Black Paint (Martha Stewart),
CTMH: Scaredy Cat Paper, Artbooking & Artiste Cricut Cuts

I will have to say my 4 year old does not appreciate the 8-legged creatures in my artwork.  I'm not a fan of spiders either but I thought they looked cute in paper form.  He said in his little sweet way,  "Mom, there are 3 spiders - here I will show you - and your decoration does not have to sit on this table..."  (Noted:  Put it up higher so it's not at his eye level.)  It probably doesn't help that it looks like the jack-o-latern is also scared of the spider hanging out of the web! hahaha  Oh, boy!  Sorry dude, I won't put up any more spiders for Halloween!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment