Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Paper: Cute Card

Happy Sunday!  I hope you had a chance to enjoy the beautiful weekend.  I just got back from a great scrapbooking weekend away with friends.  I got some major paper playing in!  We all shared lots of laughs, enjoyed our time together and I even got a long run in on a beautiful spring morning!

I'm here to share the make-and-take card I brought along for everyone to create this weekend at our retreat.  We used one of my favorite Stamp of the Month sets, Typed Note, and paper from the Seaside Paper Packet.

Seaside Paper, Typed Note Stamp Set, Oceanside Sequins,
Inks: Cocoa, Desert Sand & Glacier

Typed Note is just $5 with a $50 purchase and only available during the month of April so grab yours while you can!!


When you're ready to get your hands on this set you can contact me or head over to my Online Site and place your order to ship directly to you! 

Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment