Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What a Deal! It's April!!

Happy April Fools Day!! I hope you have an awesome trick up your sleeve to play on someone!! :)

There are new exciting products this month available through CTMH, daily deals and an uber cute Stamp of the Month set.

Seasonal Expressions 2 is HERE!
If you need a copy of this new, cute little supplement let me know and I'll get you one.  You can also get one FREE during April by placing an online order.  To see what's inside now, view the online version here on my Online Business Page.


Seasonal Expressions is full of fun stuff! There are 2 new paper collections: Jackson and Blossom, a new Picture My Life collection, new embellishments (check out the new colorful sequins!), new washi tapes, many new stamps, new CTMH 12x12 albums and MORE!


All of the products in Seasonal Expressions 2 are available until August 31st!

Deal of the Day!
Love a great deal? How about 30 days of great deals? Close To My Heart is ready to go crazy in April with deals everyday of the month! 


During the month of April, you have the opportunity to score a deal every day with Close To My Heart!  What deals are we talking about?  Each day during April, while supplies last, we'll feature a random grab bag filled with current and retired Close To My Heart products available for purchase at a major discount. 

To grab your bag, simply place any current, full-priced item in your online shopping cart through my Online Business Address and you will be eligible to purchase as many grab bags as you wish (while supplies last)! 

Grab bags featured at five different price points throughout the month, ranging from $35 to $150.  Some grab bags will contain product with more than DOUBLE the retail value of the price you pay!  The grab bag tiers will be featured on a random schedule throughout the month, so seize the opportunity to purchase from the grab bag tier you're interested in when it becomes available because it might not come around again!

Grab bags will be available for 24 hours starting at 4pm CST each day and only while supplies last - so visit often and early!  

Stamp of the Month: Typed Note
I'm so excited for this stamp set, Typed Note, to be available to everyone to purchase this month. I love the typewriter and all the phrases that this set comes with.  It is definitely one of my favorite SOTM sets!

During the month of April, when you place an order of $50 or more in CTMH products you qualify to purchase this D-sized stamp set for just $5 -- that's over 70% off retail!






Well, I think that covers all the April deals!  If you have any questions or product you can't wait to get your hands on let me know! 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment