Thursday, May 28, 2015

Jackson Cards

Hello everyone! Today I'm here to share some cards I've been creating using Jackson paper pack and some of my favorite stamp sets with you.

Common theme in all the cards...
 *I'm lovin' the Jackson Paper Pack.
 *I'm lovin' CTMHs Thick Twine (it comes in 4 different colors). 
 *I love my embellishments! Sequins, staples, triangles - oh my!

The first card was a free make-n-take at my Seasonal Expressions II Preview Party!  I used Jackson paper pack and the Dizzy Circles stamp set.  This stamp set is a newly released stamp set from SEII.  Isn't it fun?! Flash back to childhood Spirographs!  For sure, my favorite flair stamp set from the new Seasonal Idea Book! I embellished this card with Oceanside Sequins and Glacier Thick Twine. The images are stamped in Juniper and Bard Red inks.

Jackson Paper Pack, Dizzy Circle Stamp Set

This next three cards were cards that were part of my card workshop.  This first one, was created using Jackson papers and Finding the Words stamp set. I embellished this card using Oceanside Sequins, Flaxen Thick Twine and used my Edge Distresser to add texture to the the edge of the glacier piece.  I used Glacier, Cocoa and Barn Red to stamp the sentiment.

Side note: If you're looking for a stamp set that has it all "Finding the Words" might just be that one for you.  It is loaded with 37 sentiments and images to create the perfect message!

Jackson Paper Pack, Finding the Words Stamp Set
Using Jackson papers and April's Stamp of the Month, Typed Note, I created a fun birthday card.  I embellished this card with Flaxen Thick Twine and Triangle Durables.  The typewriter was stamped in Cocoa and I used Flaxen for the sentiment.

Jackson Paper Pack, Typed Note Stamp Set


This next card was SO fun to make! I just went with it!  I was inspired by the layout on page __ of Seasonal Expressions II.  I love how they used that stamp set to create the stamped triangle images in the background and I had just the perfect stamp set to use. I used Jackson papers and Born To Roam to create this card.  I embellished this card with mini staples and Flaxen Thick Twine.  I grabbed a stack of inks and got inky with Cocoa, Desert Sand, Barn Red, Juniper and Glacier.

Jackson Paper Pack, Born to Roam Stamp Set

That's that on this Thursday morning - some Jackson artwork to get you inspired!

Make it a great day!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment