Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Taste of Summer Layout

Who's ready for summer? I am! I am!!

The Taste of Summer paper pack, CTMH May promotional paper pack, is full of summery-colors to compliment all your sweet summer photos! I have used my Taste of Summer pack to create this layout that uses all these vibrant colors in one space! 

Close to My Heart Taste of Summer Paper Pack

I plan to use that white space created by the lime boarders to add some fun, summer pictures of my boys!

The stamp set that I used on this layout was new to me.  I received it in one of my April Grab Bags.  It is a retired stamp set and from last year's Jubilee Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Kit. I was happy to get it and it paired perfectly.

Taste of Summer promotional paper pack is available until May 31st, while supplies last, for only $8.95.  The coordinating stamp set is $17.95 and can be used to compliment your scrapbook pages or create some cute cards!  



There is no qualifying purchase to get these good deals.  You can get yours today through my Online Site. There are just a few more days to grab this juicy paper.  Be sure to grab it quickly as it's available only as supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with more artwork to share, see you then!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment