Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Paper: Jackson Layouts

Jackson is such a fun paper pack to work with!! The patterns play well with each other and the colors put me in the mood to get outside!

The two layouts I'm sharing with you today are layouts from my Layout Workshop this last week.  This first layout is the alternate layout featured in the Jackson Workshop on the Go Kit.

Jackson Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go,
Inks: Cocoa, Juniper, Barn Red

This second layout is fun and has a lot of room for several pictures.  I didn't include photo mats but envision the center of the layout filled up with our family camping pictures!

This layout has several stamped images from three stamp sets.  "So Happy Here" comes from the Jackson WOTG stamp set.  The fun outdoor-sy images are from the Born to Roam stamp set; I think they complement Jackson well.  This hidden gem of a set can be found in the Idea Book by the Wildwood My Crush Album.   I also added a few tags from May's Stamp of the Month: Just Sayin'.

Side note:  What's in your stash?  Sometimes you might have just what you need right under your nose!  The background stamped triangles is an idea I pulled from Seasonal Expressions but because I didn't have that stamp set was able to use my larger but similar triangles from Born to Roam.

Jackson Paper Pack, Stamps: Jackson WOTG, Born to Roam, Just Sayin',
Inks: Cocoa, Barn Red, Flaxen & Juniper


Jackson is the paper pack I'm playing with the most this month!  If you'd like to get your hands on this cute paper or the awesome WOTG you can order yours on my Online Site today!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy National Scrapbooking Month!  If so, remember I have a challenge up each week to create a layout a week!  You can do it!! Post a picture of your artwork to my Facebook page for an opportunity to win each week!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment