Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Close to My Heart Mission Statement

Hey all! I'm back!   Whew - That. Was. Awesome.

Close to My Heart Convention was amazing and way more than I expected! From the moment I registered to go (and even before) I was excited to go.  I was excited to be one of the first to see all the new product, to be one of the first to make things with new product - heck! just to scrapbook on a vacation!  Sign me up!  I was looking forward to meeting people on the much bigger team I'm part of, Northern Stars.  And, I was excited to be able to go do Disneyland!

Convention was a blast from beginning to end.  I loved, LOVED the inspiring Creative Sessions, Product Premiere and crazy awesome artwork at Extravaganza.  The General Sessions were crazy fun and the giveaways and show this company put on had me stunned in amazement.  But as I said before I found out that Close to My Heart's Annual Convention was so much more.  The first thing I said to Mike when he picked me up at the airport was that I was surprised by how much my heart was touched.

While in California at Convention, I had the opportunity to meet so many great people from all around the world and was able to connect with different members of my team.  (Really!  Did you know Close to My Heart is in Canada, Australia and New Zealand?)  We got to hear from Jeanette Lynton the Founder & CEO of CTMH.  Her Q&A session left me with giggles, grins and teary eyes.  Even bigger hearing from her left me with a heart full of gratitude, a greater appreciation for this company and (if it were possible) an even deeper passion for what I do and why I do it.  Finally, CTMH is a huge supporter of Operation Smile and Convention is a major event where money is raised for this charity - wow!  More on that later!

I came back with so much to share!  Today, I'll start with a video really showing you Close to My Heart's mission and why we do what we do.  I shared it on Facebook when I was at convention but I don't think you can watch it too many times.  Take another look...


I'm excited to connect with everyone and show you what I've got, tell you what I've learned and to share Close to My Heart's mission with you!

We show you how to celebrate relationships 
through discovering your own creativity, 
to preserve and share the moments that matter most. 

Make it from your Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment