Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Paper: Brushed

Brushed is the July paper pack of the month. I'm pulling my paper out and getting ready to put some summery pages together!

Often times when I sit down to scrap again (and especially when it feel like I haven't in awhile) I look around for some inspiration.  When I grabbed my Brushed papers I headed to my Annual Inspirations Idea Book to see what CTMH corp put together using this paper pack.  I found some cute ideas and these layouts to get me started and inspire my creativity. 

Brushed Workshop on the Go: Brushed Paper Pack, Brushed Workshop Stamp Set,
Coordinating Cardstock, Brushed Assortment, Topiary Striped Washi Tape,
Instruction Brochure for 2 Two-Page Layouts
Layout Featuring Brushed Paper Pack, Complements and Assortment
Layout Featuring Brushed Paper Pack, Complements and Assortment


I like the bokeh ombré print on the paper used as the background in this layout. And, I'm thinking the Brushed Complements have some cute titles and accents. Don't you think? "Sassitude" Ha! 

Side note: Creating a card or layout using the bokeh technique is on my summer to-do list. Have you tried this technique yet?

The Brushed WOTG Kit has already sold out, BUT you can still get the Brushed Paper Pack, Brushed Complements and Brushed Assortment while supplies last on my Online Site. Be sure to pick up your favorites while you can!

Brushed Paper Pack
Brushed Complements
Brushed Assortment


Remember your CTMH Idea Book is full of inspiration! Contact me if you still need your own copy of Annual Inspirations 2014-2015.

I'm off to play with paper!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment