Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Paper: Wavy Blooms

At CTMH Convention many consultants brings cards and swap with others. I debated and debated on what to create, tried a few different things and came up with this card for my card swap card this year at Convention.


To create this card I used Wavy Blooms and Finding the Words stamp sets, Cricut Artbooking and kept it clean and simple with white, black and thistle.


I made 30 cards for my first year attending and I think it was just right for me.  I had a chance to meet some pretty great ladies this way.  Swapping gives us all a chance to see each other's work up close and personal as well as give each other some new ideas and fun cards to add to our stash! Fun idea!

I was happy with what I came up with and it was well received.  I'm already looking forward to next year now that I got a taste of what card swapping is all about!

Happy Crafting! 

2 comments: