Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Paper: Wanderful Artwork

Wanderful is the perfect paper collection to complement your travels.  I have been busy creating layouts with my Wanderful Workshop On the Go kit and still have paper left!  I decided to store a little away until all my vacation photos arrive and then use it up.

These first two layouts are the layouts that are showcased in the WOTG.  They were quick to put together.  Remember, one of the benefits of the WOTG kits is that CTMH provides an instructional brochure with each kit.  The instructional brochure helps you put together two layouts: there is always a main layout and an additional layout.

The main layout included an Artbooking overlay.  I altered my layout and the pattern papers a little from the original to fit my taste more but the basic design is the same.  By the way, even though many of the main WOTG layouts include Cricut cuts you do not need a Cricut to be able to complete the layouts in the WOTG.  CTMH provides alternative directions for completing the layout without Cricut cuts!




I also adjust the papers on the additional layout to my taste and pictures I know will find a home here soon.  I love how well all the CTMH products coordinate!  The arrow washi tape is so fun to work with! I was putting little arrows everywhere.  Once the washi tape is down the arrow pops so well.  Can you find all the arrows I added to my layouts?




I found a scrapbook sketch on Pinterest from Scrapbook Generation that inspired my work on this next layout.  Shifting the focus and creating my layout at an angle was fun and not nearly as challenging as it may look. I started with 4x6 photo mats.  I lined the photo mats where I wanted them then snipped excess paper and adhered zip strips and other papers to create the look I was going for.

The Wanderful collection has a coordinating Picture My Life collection.  I used three Wandeful PML cards on this layout as well. That's right!  Picture My Life cards don't have to only be used in pocket scrapbooking.  They often fit well on traditional layouts. If you haven't used a PML card on a traditional layout before I challenge you to do that soon!



The Wanderful paper pack is one of the paper packs that is available while supplies last and will be retiring at the end of the month.  Unfortunately, the WOTG kits are already sold out but the following Wanderful pieces are still available:  Wanderful Paper Pack, Wanderful Complements, Wanderful Picture My Life cards, Black Arrow Washi Tape.

Remember! August is Mystery Hostess month!  Place an order with me during August and you will earn tickets into the drawing for the hostess rewards.  For every $5.00 that you spend in product, you will have your name entered into the drawing for free product! If you have any questions or need help with your order, please let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment