Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Paper: Zoe Artwork

I am loving the Zoe paper pack, the color palette and time to play with paper.

Zoe is one of the paper packs in the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book that will be released in September.  Zoe was released early! Have you had a chance to get your hands on it yet? You're going to LOVE all the pieces to this paper line! 

Zoe is the my paper pack of the month! It's featured in my workshops and artwork most this month.  This card was the free make-and-take at my Preview Party.  It was created using Zoe paper and August Stamp of the Month, Framed, stamped in Topiary and Sweet Leaf.  Remember, the August SOTM is a Cricut compatible stamp set and it coordinates with our newest member of the CTMH Cricut family, Artistry! I used coral shimmer trim and Coral Reef Sequins to embellish.

Zoe card featuring August SOTM, Framed.

And a close variation... adding some ink distressing to the paper pieces and changing up the embellishment to green enamel triangles instead of coral shimmer trim and sequins.

Zoe card featuring August SOTM, Framed.

This is one the layouts created at my Scrapbook Layout Workshop this month using pieces from the Zoe Workshop on the Go Kit. The exclusive stamp set that comes in the Zoe WOTG kit is also compatible with the new Artistry Cricut cartridge. 

Scrapbook Layout featuring Zoe Workshop on the Go

How about those little bows made from coral shimmer trim - cute, huh?  I love cute embellishments and is a bonus when they are easy to make! 

To create a faux bow like this you'll need 2 pieces of your favorite shimmer trim (or ribbon, paper, etc.).  I used one piece that was 2 3/4 inches long, left the backing of the shimmer trim on, looped the end around to the back so they meet in the middle and adhered them.  Then I used a smaller piece, about 1 inch, of shimmer trim, removed the backing exposing the adhesive, looped it around the middle of the circle and again attaching the ends in the back creating a bow. 

All of the products I used in my artwork today are available now on my Online Shopping Site! Let me know if you have any questions! 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment