Sunday, November 15, 2015

Falalalala Christmas Card

Anyone in the Christmas mood yet?  I so am!  I think it's because I've been preparing Christmas cards for my Christmas card buffet last month and have been playing with my papers of my upcoming layout workshop.  I certainly don't have my holiday shopping done! :)  Although, I have ideas swirling around... so I've got a start! :)

This Falalalala Christmas card was one of the cards that was available at my buffet in October.  

I have to say I love the simplicity of these trees and sentiment.  This card features 5 of 7 of the new CTMH colors that were introduced in September (saffron, fern, peacock, poppy and pomegranate). I have found myself creating a lot with these new rich colors.  They just look great, complementing each other well in multiple combinations and for many different projects!  

All the stamped images and sentiments come from a hostess rewards set available in Holiday Expressions, Festive Trees.  

Falalalala Christmas card featuring new CTMH colors!

 If you missed my workshop or are interested in hosting your own workshop contact me today.  I'd love to bring my workshop to you and a group of crafty friend or family members for a girls night out! 

All supplies used to create this card are available on my online site.  

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment