Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sangria Layout

I LOVE the Sangria paper collection.  The mix of colors pared with this time of year puts a smile on my face!

When I saw this layout posted on CTMHs Blog I new I wanted to recreated it.  I love the mixture of stamped pieces that were incorporated from the September promotion Hello, Life and the strokes of water color.  I really like the look of water color and need to experiment this was a great place to begin!

Close to My Heart artwork from Make It from Your Heart.

This is how I recreated this layout with Sangria papers, Hello Life and watercolors.  I also used liquid glass to create epoxy bubbles on my layout and added to the lens of the camera.  

Layout featuring CTMH Sangria paper collection.
Layout featuring CTMH Sangria paper collection.

Aren't the colors in this paper great?  Love it!!

Shop my online site to get your own Sangria papers, complements and assortments!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment