Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November News!

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by my little space to check out what I've got going on here and there. Today I've got the details of all the November CTMH (and Ellie) deals for you - check it out!

Scrapbookers, CTMHs November Constant Campaign has the perfect deal for you!!

Fundamental Scrapbooking Bundle!


Experience the beautiful Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop - available only during November!  This workshop has been created using all the items featured in our campaign exclusive My Legacy album bundles, available this month only for $71.80 each

When you purchase the album bundle, you will also qualify to receive a value pack (25 memory protectors) of side load or top load Memory Protectors FREE -- a savings of $19.95! 

Each bundle includes: 
1) One My Legacy Album (style and design of your choice) 
2) One Paper Fundamentals Enchantment pack
3) One Fundamental stickers Enchantment pack
4) One Peacock Fundamental assortment
5) Three sheets of White Daisy cardstock
** And Your FREE Memory Protectors!

You will then be set to turn these beautiful products into fabulous layouts using the new Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop featuring five layouts you can make using all the supplies in your bundle.  The layouts are fun, versitile and available to you electronically upon purchase of this bundle!!

The gift giving season is upon us: This bundle could be just the perfect gift to yourself, for yourself or from Santa! It would also make a pretty swell gift for a crafty friend or relative!  

Shop for your Simply Fundamental Bundle anytime this month and get ready to have some FUN with FUNdamentals!

Piggyback Promotion: FREE Paper Pack of your Choice!
When you purchase your Simply Fundamental Bundle from me this month you'll also score your favorite paper pack from me for FREE!!!

More great paper = more great layouts for that new album your getting!! You can choose from any of the paper packs in Annual Inspirations (Zoe, Sangria, La Vie En Rose, Kaleidoscope, Georgie, Urban) or Holiday Expressions (Nevermore, White Pines).  
 
Sangria is my featured paper pack of the month.  Check back this month for artwork ideas
using these beautiful papers!
Stamp of the Month: Cheers
"Cheers" is available during November only - for just $5 with a purchase of $50 or more. Grab yours today! 




Holiday Wish List!!
With November here and December well... that'll be here before we know it!  It's holiday shopping time!  Keep me in mind for those crafty friends, family members, teachers, secret santas, etc. you're shopping for.  CTMH has many crafty gifts that are very reasonably priced.  I'd love to help you find what you're looking for.

But most of all....  I'm ready to help YOU get all the CTMH goodies you're hoping for!!!  :) I've got a Santa letter ready for you to fill out! Leave your information in the newsletter section of my blog and I'll get you a copy ASAP!  You can leave your list out for Santa to see - or better yet... email me/give me your list and your Santa(s) you'd like me to contact and I'll make sure you're on the nice list!! :)

I would like to place all holiday orders by Sunday, December 6th to be sure everything makes it here and under the trees in time!! So, get busy!  Fill out your list and send it my way so I can contact those husbands, parents, friends or family members for you!! :) 

Coming Soon!!!


If you're following me or CTMH on social media (Facebook Business Page) you've seen the sneak peek of the new Planner System CTMH is releasing December 1st!  There are multiple products releasing with this system from the Everyday Life binder to planner pages and a new roller stamp to washi tape.  I will post more details here my blog and will be sending emails as it gets closer to releasing so be sure you're on my newsletter list! 

The need-to-know is this... it's adorbs.  And, all the products will be available individually but also in a bundle deal. Perfecto! If you're planning on planning this next year plan on checking this out December 1st!

Upcoming Workshops:
Tuesday, November 17th, 6pm-9pm:  White Pines Layout Workshop at my house.
-- RSVP by Tuesday, November 10th please. 

Friday, November 20th and Saturday, November 21st: CTMH Live Creative Broadcast on CreativeLive.com
-- Join the event for giveaways and inspiration anytime during these two days.  CTMH has an event set up on their Facebook page with more details in you're interested!

Host a Gathering or Workshop!


Is your wish list getting long?  Host a party and get some of that for FREE or 1/2 off!!  If you're not on my calendar to host a party yet and would love to be let's get that planned!  I'm ready whenever you are!! :) 
 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment