Sunday, November 22, 2015

White Pines Layout

So, this is Christmas...

You know I was singing this song in my head for hours after I created the title on this layout!  Sometimes songs just get stuck in your head! :)

Have you had a chance to check out the beautiful CTMH White Pines collection? It's available in the Holiday Expressions Idea Book but ONLY until December 31st!  It's gorgeous and perfect for a variety of creating.  The soft creams and browns pair beautifully for more natural scrapbook layouts and projects and the greens and reds scream "This is Christmas"!

At my last Layout Workshop all three layouts we created used this paper collection.  This layout was one of the layouts!  I'd love to have you join me next time and if you're too far to stop in and attend purchasing a kit on the go is also an option (please let me know if that is something you're interested in)!

In addition to the White Pines paper this layout also features an overlay cut from the new Cricut Artistry collection and embellished just enough with gold sequins for a clean look.  

Christmas layout featuring White Pines paper and Cricut Artistry overlay.

What have you been creating lately?  Are you planning on a crafty Christmas?  Remember to fill our your Santa wish lists and get them to me so I can help you out! If you would like a Santa list, contact me today!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment