Tuesday, December 20, 2016

EXTRA Happy, Happy Christmas!


This layout was created in my EXTRA Happy, Happy Christmas scrapbooking layout workshop.  You can recreate this layout using Happy, Happy Christmas My Crush and Happy, Happy Christmas Picture My Life cards, City Sidewalks complements and Oh Deer coordinating cardstock.  This layout design was one of the layouts you could create using the November Happy, Happy Christmas bundle from CTMH. I added an additional My Crush page, brown floral pattern, to my layout to fit my tastes and photos. 

What's that?  You didn't get the the November special and it's December 20th?  No problem!  You can still purchase these papers and cards separately throughout the end of the month on my website!


Wishing you peace, love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment