Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wonderful Scrapbook Layout

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Christmas Layout created using CTMH Happy, Happy Christmas supplies.
This layout was created at my EXTRA Happy, Happy Christmas scrapbooking layout workshop.  We created 8 layouts!!! We did all of that in just 3 hours!  It was so fun and so productive.  I cannot wait to add pictures from this year's Christmas time to my layouts.  It will be so slick.  The best part of layouts that are all ready done and they can be finished by quickly adding pictures and if you need more space for more pictures it's easy to add flip flaps or pocket pages plus to get a few more in!  

Oh! And... I can coordinate our outfits to match my pretty papers!  What?! C'mon, I know you do that too...

You can recreate this layout using Happy, Happy Christmas My Crush and Happy, Happy Christmas Picture My Life cardsCity Sidewalks complements and Oh Deer coordinating cardstock.  Remember these supplies as well as all the other awesome product in Holiday Expressions retires December 31st!

Wishing you peace, love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment