Saturday, December 24, 2016

'tis the Season Layout

'tis the season to believe in miracles (and magic)!



This layout was created in my EXTRA Happy, Happy Christmas scrapbooking layout workshop.  You can recreate this layout using Happy, Happy Christmas My Crush and Happy, Happy Christmas Picture My Life cardsCity Sidewalks complements and Oh Deer coordinating cardstock.

Elements of this design were suggested for the hinged display. Once I created all of my layouts in the Happy, Happy Christmas bundle I used remaining City Sidewalks complements, left over seaglass and white daisy cardstock to turn this into a two-page layout with picture my life spaces in the right.  

How cute is that Santa cruising in his car? 

Wishing you peace, love and happiness!
We believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment