Monday, December 19, 2016

Oh Deer! Scrapbook Layout

It's Christmas week!!! Christmas means many different things to different people. I love Christmas time!  Every bit of it... the hustle and bustle, the glow of lights, the gatherings and celebrations, the magic, the hope and gift of love, Christmas Eve service, picking out the perfect gifts, taking time to smile on the memories I have of family watching down on us and think about the blessings in my life.

I take so many pictures during December to document our days and traditions and I look forward to documenting Christmas in my albums each year.  I have a layout ready to share with you each day this week to celebrate my favorite time of year! 

This layout was created using Oh Deer! papers.  I love this paper and love the natural look you get when using with with kraft paper.  However, you'll notice I added some gold glitter paper to bling it up!  The title Christmas is cut using the CTMH Christmas Thin Cut

   
Christmas Layout created using Oh! Deer paper collection
Wishing you peace, love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment