Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Layout Workshop

Hey! Hey! Well a group of gals and I had fun making some layout at my workshop on Tuesday night! 

Two of the layouts created used Chalk It Up Workshop on the Go. This paper pack was one of my Fav Fives! It's fun. I love the color pallet! :) Check these out...

My version of the Chalk It Up WOTG layout.
The Chalk It Up Assortments are fun puffy stickers!
CTMH Supplies: Chalk It Up WOTG, Cricut Artbooking,
All the Details Stamp, Lagoon Washi Tape, Mini Stapler
I'm totally going to have my kiddo write his name on this name tag as part
of his scrapbook layout for this school year!

I dove into the new Scaredy Cat paper pack also and came up with this quick Halloween layout.  Inspired by the Picture Perfection promotion that is going on right now with the Picture My Life products I created a layout that can easily be slipped into the Memory Protectors! It was a hit.  And, check it out... we used the new ShinHan Touch Twin markers!!
CTMH Supplies: Scaredy Cat Paper Pack, Frightfully Fun Stamp Set,
Black Twill Ribbon, Black Flourishes, ShinHan Touch Twin Markers 
CTMH Supplies: Frightfully Fun Stamp Set, ShinHan Touch Twin Markers

Mark your calendar: The next Layout Workshop will be Friday, September 26th from 6pm-9pm!!

Summer seems to be drifting away entirely too fast! It always does and it always seems to go even faster about this same time each year. Enjoy the warm, sunny days I know we will be are!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment