Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Paper: Cute Cards

Good morning!

This week I played with August's stamp of the month and my new ShinHan markers to create a couple cute cards.  It's easy to see how you could use this stamp set to create an image for Halloween, fall or a celebration.  I took a look at the stamp set and tried to think outside the box.  So... How about Christmas?  I know, it's August.... but I did it! :)


Looking to see where I used the markers? Check out the bling!  Those were actually clear sparkles that I colored with my Petal Green marker. Slick, huh?!

Just when you thought that was it... how about using the wing as a petal for a flower? (This idea was not mine alone but inspired by a few I ran into on Pinterest.) I stamped the image in black, colored it with our ShinHan art markers, fussy cut out the petals(wings) and the the center of the flower(eye) and then arranged them to create a flower for this little notecard.


If you missed how I used the stamp set for Halloween that little owl is back here

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment