Friday, August 1, 2014

Annual Inspirations: My Fav Five!

Happy Friday! Happy August!!

Annual Inspirations has launched, it's officially live and ready for you to explore and stack your Wish Lists!

193 Pages of new paper lines, card making kits, treat bag kits,
Picture My Life sets, My Crush Books, home decor frames,
jewelry, markers, stamp sets, washi tape, ribbons, bling and more!

Since I've had the opportunity to look at the new Idea Book for a couple weeks and have been able to play with some of the new products I thought I'd share my favorite 5 new products so far...

1) Give a Hoot Stamp Set, page 12.   Can I get a "Hoot! Hoot!"? Seriously. Seriously, LOVE. Adorable!


2)  ShinHan Touch Twin Markers, Page 180  I haven't colored so many days in a row for years!!  These markers really add dimension to stamped artwork.  (This isn't printed in the Idea Book, but you can use your Hostess Rewards on these awesome new markers!) 


3) Chalk It Up Paper, Page 28  (Well...really, the Workshop on the Go, Page 29!)  I love the colors! I love the school elements. This is the first stamp set I've had since I became a CTMH Consultant in April where I have used all the stamps!  



Oh, hey! Have you noticed the QR codes throughout the Idea Book? Grab a QR reading app on your smart phone and scan the code to see more artwork and get more information from CTMH.  There are many different free QR code reading apps.  The one I use is "Quick Scan".

4) Geek is Chic Stamp Set, Page 31   This set is so me! :)  "NERD ALERT"? Maybe. There's a stamp for that! hehehe "I {heart} FORMULAS" Ah, yep, what math teacher doesn't? This set is "100% LEGIT".  Well I'm "Just Saying..." you should add this one to your list!  


5) Mini Stapler, Page 181  A stapler? Yes, a stapler! :) It fits in your hand perfectly, the mouth is about 2 inches so you can get into your projects and the best part is the "mini-ness" of it! The itty-bitty staples are functional and cute! I used the mini stapler on these cards.  As you page through the Idea Book keep your eyes peeled you'll see these little staples pop up in many projects!


There's so much more!! Picking only 5 was tough! I have more I could list, but I'll give you time to go and find your favorites so you can play too!  Enjoy!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment